Interchange Filer - Web upload
Please complete the filing process within 20 minutes or you may have to restart the process from the beginning.
Please do not use this system to file confidential materials.
Effective July 13, 2021
- Electronic Filing submissions will be COMPLETE after submitting through the Interchange Filer. The filing party can expect to receive an email with a tracking number, followed by a final confirmation email containing an attached E-Filing Receipt.
- Once you receive the E-Filing receipt (the 2nd email), you are finished filing.
- The Attachments that were submitted during the E-Filing process will no longer need to be emailed to the PUC Central Records.
How to File with the PUC
Here are the PUC's filing procedures.
For assistance please contact the PUC Help Desk at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 512-936-7100.
- Thu, Sep 30 — Open Meeting
- Tue, Oct 5 — Open Meeting
- Wed, Oct 6 — Open Meeting
- Thu, Oct 7 — Open Meeting
- Wed, Oct 13 — Workshop
- Thu, Oct 14 — Work Session Meeting
- Thu, Oct 28 — Open Meeting
- Thu, Nov 4 — Work Session Meeting
- Thu, Nov 18 — Open Meeting
- Thu, Dec 2 — Open Meeting